We are a firm that provides audit, business, technology and innovation consultancy, financial, tax and legal advisory services
At Grant Thornton, our audit services perform a dual purpose. On the one hand, we provide assurance to corporate financial statements and annual accounts, providing greater transparency to the management team and the wider market where the company operates. On the other hand, we identify and anticipate potential risks and areas for improvement to help increase the stability and future prospects of our clients' businesses.
Grant Thornton professionals have specialist knowledge of the tax and legal systems in each country and specific market, guaranteeing companies a rigorous, proactive and agile service that delivers fair and appropriate solutions whilst complying with current legislation.
Grant Thornton provides cutting-edge advice to companies, helping them to develop and grow their businesses, changing and adapting to new, competitive environments, improving productivity and efficiency and controlling and mitigating risks and threats.
At Grant Thornton, we offer an extensive range of financial advisory services to companies and institutions involved in corporate transactions which include making investment, divestment and funding decisions. We help you create, transform and protect your company's value.
- REPORT Global transfer pricing guide
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS REPORT Our future economic health, according to businesses
- APPOINTMENT Ramón Galcerán elected new Chairman (CEO) of Grant Thornton Spain
- Leadership 2030 The future of leadership: anticipating 2030
- GLOBAL RESULTS Deliberate market focus drives solid growth for Grant Thornton