Industry tends to be more open to international trade and competition than the service sector. Early industrialised economies have therefore experienced the competitive impetus of later industrialised economies in areas such as production costs, especially labour costs, which are considerably lower in the latter.
At Grant Thornton, we’ll help you define the most efficient production processes, identify new funding sources and providers, reduce your risk levels and structure your returns. Our approach focuses on the needs of your production lines and will give you the best possible chance of success in today’s market.
Our teams understand that your company is unique. We’ll take the time to deliver tailor-made solutions.
- Audit services for annual accounts
- Accounting advisory and internal control services
- Tax, legal and employment advisory services
- Tax assessments on your R&D&i investments
- Operational restructuring processes, efficiency and cost saving measures, business transformation
- Regulatory changes
- Refinancing processes