Grant Thornton International Ltd (GTIL) is a private company limited by guarantee, incorporated in England and Wales. It is a brand that does not provide services to clients. Services are delivered by Grant Thornton member firms around the world.
GTIL and the member firms collectively are referred to as Grant Thornton.
Board of governors
The Board of governors is our principal authority and is selected by Grant Thornton member firms worldwide. The current Board members are:
- Judith Sprieser, Chair
- Peter Bodin, CEO, Grant Thornton International Ltd
- Mauricio Brizuela, Mexico
- Vishesh Chandiok, India
- Robert Dambo, France
- David Dunckley, UK
- Martin Geh, Independent
- Gagik Gyulbudaghyan, Armenia
- Emilio Imbriglio, Canada, observer
- Anna Johnson, Sweden
- Aliza Knox, Independent
- Kevin Ladner, Canada
- Mick McAteer, Ireland
- Brad Preber, US
- Victor Sekese, South Africa
- Hua Xu, China
- Shigeyoshi Yamada, Japan
The global leadership team
The global leadership team drives the execution of the global strategy and is chaired by the CEO. It is a full-time management group and its current members are:
- Peter Bodin, CEO, GTIL
- Hilary East, Office of the CEO
- Paul English, Global Head, Markets and Clients
- Francesca Lagerberg, Global Head, Network Capabilities
- David Peneycad, Global Head, Operations and Projects
- Kim Schmidt, Global Head, Leadership, People and Culture
Management team in Spain
The Board of Directors, led by Grant Thornton’s current chairman, Alejandro Martínez Borrell, is now made up of the following partners:
- Andrés Gurrea
- Arturo Lopez
- Santiago Eraña
The partners have also agreed to create a Management Committee to give greater representation to our current lines of business. This new body will design the strategy for each line, which will be approved by the Board, and will be made up of the following partners:
- Eduardo Cosmen, National Lead Partner for Tax.
- Santiago Eraña, National Lead Partner for Audit.
- Ramón Galcerán, National Lead Partner for Financial Advisory.
- Álvaro Rodríguez, National Lead Partner for Commercial Law.
- Aurora Sanz, National Lead Partner for Employment Law.