I joined Grant Thornton Cuyás & Soria in December 2021 as Partner of the legal department. Until then I had been a partner in the firm “Cuyás Abogados”. I have been practicing law for more than 20 years, and I have been legal advisor to companies related to tourism, health, commerce, transport, and port areas. I have also worked as an insolvency administrator and advisor to companies related to commerce and the port sector.
I am a great golf fan, being the President of the Real Club de Golf de las Palmas (Dean of Spain) since 2016 and I also act as Vocal de la junta Directiva of the Asociación Española de Campos de Golf (AECG) since 2018.
- Master’s in legal advice of companies
- Incorporate to the Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de las Palmas. 2000
- Law Graduate from the Universidad Complutense of Madrid 2000
- General Course of Práctica Jurídica at the Centro de Formación de Abogados of Madrid (CEFAMA) 1999
- Congreso de Derecho Concursal. Aula Concursal. Madrid 2014
- Direct participation in the Jornadas about the Ley Concursal, organized by “Cuatrecasas, Olivencia-Ballester & Cuyás, Abogados”, together with the Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de las Palmas, under the direction of the Iltmo. Sr. D. Manuel de Olivencia. 2012
- Coaching _ Executive Mindfulness Power Coach, taught by Bindu Dadlani, Harvard Medical School 2009
- Seminar “Contratos de Obra y la Responsabilidad de Promotores, Constructores, Técnicos y Contratistas”. DAR Institute. Speaker Sr. D. Francisco Martines Mas. Lawyer. 2008
- Legal English course. Canning School of London 1999