I joined Grant Thornton in 2000. I have more than 20 years of experience, in which I have performed and managed a wide range of audit work and related areas, such as IFRS, consolidations, comfort letters in IPO processes, etc. I have provided services in various economic sectors.
Additionally, I teach in the Master’s Degree in Auditing at the Institut Químic of Sarriá, IQS, and in the Master’s Degree in Tax Finance at the Universitat Internacional of Catalunya, UIC. I also teach the subject of Consolidation and Business Combinations in the Business Administration and Management Degree at the Institut Química of Sarriá, IQS.
- Member of the ROAC (Official Spanish Registry of Auditors)
- Graduate in Business Administration and Management from the Universidad de Valencia
- Postgraduate in Management Accounting 4th edition of the Universidad de Valencia
- Grant Thornton Advance Manager Program – (Gran Thornton International)
- Programa Ejecutivo de Mujeres en la Alta Dirección of ESADE Business School, CEOE and Ministerio de Sanidad, Servicios Sociales e Igualdad 2017 2018