As a partner in the international area, and with previous experience in the firms IBFD, EY and Deloitte, I have been advising national and, above all, foreign clients on international tax and transfer pricing matters for more than 20 years.
I have a degree in Law and have completed various courses and additional training in this field, as well as a Master's degree in international taxation and transfer pricing, taken in Spain and abroad. I have developed my professional career both in Spain and abroad, focusing especially on the internationalization of Spanish groups, as well as advising foreign groups on their investments in or through Spain.
I am responsible for a multidisciplinary professional team in several offices where we assist groups, companies, entrepreneurs and executives from different sectors and countries on a daily basis. In recent years, I have been mainly focused on the technological, digital, and renewable areas, among others, which requires constant learning and has allowed me to participate in various conferences and seminars, as well as to share my knowledge inside and outside the Firm, participating in national and international forums.
I have worked and continue to try to add value to countless companies of all sizes, geographies, and sectors, from start-ups, fintechs to listed multinationals (including Enel/Endesa, Ferrovial, Cepsa, FCC, New Balance, Kodak, Kiko, etc).
I am also a professor at business schools such as CEF, EAE and Instituto de Empresa. I often publish posts, articles, and tax alerts of interest in various media and social networks related to current topics such as crypto-assets and international investment opportunities.
While my day-to-day work demands an intense dedication to my job, team, and colleagues, I always make time to experience other cultures and international destinations with my family and friends.
- Member of the Association of Tax Advisers
- Member of the Financial Law Association
- Member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Member of the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Member of the Hispano-Swedish and Hispano-Danish Chambers
- Member of STEP, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Practicing Member of the Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Valencia
- Law Graduate
- LLM (Master) in International Taxation from the Leiden University and International Tax Center (The Netherlands)
- Legal Practice (Master's Degree) at the Bar Association and Escuela las 7 Partidas and various courses on international matters (foreign trade, etc.)