I am a Partner in Public Sector Consulting. I have more than 12 years of experience in innovation projects and public R&D&I funding. I was Senior Advisor at EY for more than 7 years where I worked in the fields of public funding (national, European, and multilateral), strategic innovation, digital transformation, Industry 4.0 and Smart Cities. In addition, I also participated in different working groups focused on innovation (Industry 4.0 Digit@les association, GTI+D+i FIAB).
- Graduate in Business Administration from the Universidad Europea
- Law Graduate from the Universidad Complutense of Madrid
- International Organizations Management Course from the University of Geneva
- eMBA (Master) in business Administration from the EAE Business School
- Corporate Leadership in Innovation Entrepreneurship Programme from the Universidad de Deusto